Thursday, July 25, 2013

Limbaugh Slams Obama’s Economic Speech: ‘There’s Something Pathologically Wrong Here’

RUSH: We have a couple of sound bites from Obama, as he’s out in Galesville, Illinois, blaming Washington for paying not enough attention to the economy.  We’ve actually got one, two, three, four, five, six sound bites here.  We’ll get the last two that I want to play for you right now.  This is Obama talking about his vision for rebuilding the economy.
OBAMA:  With this endless parade of distractions and political posturing and phony scandals, Washington’s taken its eye off the ball.  And I’m here to say this needs to stop.  There are Republicans in Congress right now who privately agree with me on a lot of the ideas I’ll be proposing.  I know because they’ve said so.  But they worry they’ll face swift political retaliation for cooperating with me.
RUSH:  Oh, jeez.  Folks, I can’t react to this without… there’s something pathologically wrong here.  In the first place, “Washington has taken its eye off the ball, and I’m here to say this needs to stop.”  Now, I mentioned, I told you I heard that bite, I heard him say it live.  He is Washington!  This is the Limbaugh Theorem.  He’s articulating it himself.  It’s coming out of his own mouth.  He’s out there in Illinois claiming Washington hasn’t been paying enough attention to the economy.  They’ve been looking at the IRS. They’ve been looking at Benghazi. They have been looking into Obamacare, and they haven’t been working on the economy, and (imitation) “I’m here in Illinois to make sure that they refocus in Washington,” as though he has had nothing to do with it.

No comments:

Popular Posts