Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hoyer's Plan for Fixing Obamacare Website: 'Give Them a Little Money'

hoyer(CNSNews.com) -- House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) said the way for Congress to help fix the problem-plagued Obamacare website is to give the administration "a little money."
At a Capitol Hill press conference on Tuesday, a reporter said “the website is not working,” and then asked Hoyer, “Are you confident, though, the White House is taking the steps necessary? Is there anything you in Congress can do to help the White House take the steps?”
Hoyer said, “Give them a little money. We've been pretty much focused in the House of Representatives on undermining the implementation and the Affordable Care Act in every which way they [Republicans]  possibly could. Now, I don’t think that’s the reason, however. I don’t know that. If  it is, it is. But I don’t know that to be the case.”
The reporter, in reference to the website, then asked, “You don’t blame lack of money for this?”  Hoyer said, “I don’t know. It’s not that I don’t blame, it’s – if I know that, I’ll blame it. I don’t know it at this point in time, Dave, so I’m not going to attribute it to that.”
Via: CNS News

No comments:

Popular Posts