Friday, October 11, 2013

[VIDEO] Cruz: 'I'm Going to Be Going to the White House'

(CNSNews.com) - President Obama has invited Senate Republicans to the White House on Friday afternoon, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) told a gathering of conservatives in Washington today.

"So after leaving here, I'm going to be going to the White House," he said, drawing big cheers for the double meaning. (Cruz has been widely mentioned as a potential GOP presidential candidate.)

"I will make a request," Cruz told the 2013 Values Voters Summit: "If I'm never seen again, please send a search and rescue team. I very much hope that tomorrow morning I don't wake up among the Syrian rebels." Responding to an audience member, Cruz said, "That's true, they'll talk to us, unlike this administration, you're exactly right."

Cruz then returned to one of his main themes -- Obamacare.

"Listen, none of us know what's going to happen on this Obamacare fight right now. In my view, the House of Representatives needs to keep on doing what it's doing, which is standing strong."
Via: CNS News

Continue Reading....

No comments:

Popular Posts