Monday, November 11, 2013

John Kerry Has JFK Conspiracy Theory; Won’t Elaborate When Pressed by NBC’s David Gregory

In a recent interview with NBC, Secretary of State John Kerry revealed that he is a bit of a conspiracy theorist when it comes to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. When pressed Sunday for more details on that, however, the former senator refused, deeming it inappropriate for him to divulge his thoughts on the matter.
NBC’s Meet the Press host David Gregory quoted Kerry as having recently said “To this day, I have serious doubts that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone” in killing JFK 50 years ago this month.
Noting that a high-ranking official holding such views would be “surprising” to many Americans, Gregory asked: “Would you care to elaborate?”
“No,” Kerry flatly responded. “I just have a point of view. And I’m not going to get into that. It’s not something that I think needs to be commented on, and certainly not at this time.”
Gregory pressed on anyhow, asking Kerry whether he feels some of the conspiracy theories are “valid” at some level.
“I’m not going to go into it,” the secretary reiterated. “It’s just inappropriate, and I’m not going to do more than say that it’s a point of view that I have. But it’s not right, or worthy, or appropriate for me to comment further.”

No comments:

Popular Posts