MEGYN KELLY, FOX NEWS HOST: Back now to our top story tonight. The administration releasing the first ObamaCare enrollment numbers just a few hours ago. Less than 27,000 people have selected a plan from the Feds. Less than 80,000 people have signed up through the state exchanges. A few weeks ago one of the architects of ObamaCare joined me. And I asked Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel about this very issue. Watch.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
KELLY: We are not on track. We are not anywhere near on track for that right now.
DR. EZEKIEL EMANUEL, CENTER FOR AMERICAN PROGRESS SENIOR FELLOW: Excuse me.
KELLY: The latest numbers we have and Ms. Sebelius won't tell us exactly what it is. But the latest numbers that we have from the research service suggest it's about 129,000 people.
EMANUEL: Ms. Kelly, as I have repeatedly said whatever the number is today is totally irrelevant. Because people are not going to buy until round about thanksgiving.
KELLY: All right.
EMANUEL: For a January 1st start line.
KELLY: All right. Here's my last question.
EMANUEL: You cannot project from today's enrollment.
KELLY: Understood. OK. I get your point. Here is my last question here.
EMANUEL: So, you are claiming we are not on track. You have no idea whether we're on track or not.

Via: Fox News
Continue Reading....