Saturday, February 15, 2014

School Board Official Sends Bizarre Message on Islam, Secret 9/11 Codes on Live TV

A Florida school board official delivered a strange, barely comprehensible message in a televised meeting this week. Vice Chair Angie Boynton sent a message to someone that involved something about her daughter possibly being held hostage, something to do with Islam, and a secret 9/11 code she cracked and sent to George W. Bush.
Whoever she was sending a message to, she wanted them to know, “You don’t have my daughter hostage.” She told this mysterious person that she “cannot bow down to Islam in the sense that I was raised to love and respect God, the god that I know.”
She said it was “quite rude” of this person to threaten her or her daughter, but went on to describe some truly odd thing she supposedly did for this person.
“I broke a code and sent it to George Bush, the president, former President George Bush. But I also sent it to former Governor Jeb Bush. And I think that my actions in breaking that code down, coming where I’m from, will let you know that it was about 9/11.”
She concluded by saying, “There was someone who wanted to hear something on TV, so I hop I pleased you.”

No comments:

Popular Posts