Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wayne Allyn Root: Hillary Clinton And Nonexistent ACORN Plotting To Steal 2016 Election -

Last week on “The Sam Malone Show,” conservative pundit Wayne Allyn Root wondered if Hillary Clinton is scheming with President Obama and ACORN, the organizing group which shut down in 2010, in order to steal the upcoming presidential election through massive voter fraud.
Root speculated that Obama threatened to launch a Justice Department investigation into the Clinton Foundation if the former secretary of state refused to endorse the Iran deal, but told her that “if you go along with this, I’ll help you steal the election like I did in 2012. I’ll get my old pals from ACORN back together again, the old gang is back, and we will steal states with weak voter ID laws, we’ll have illegal aliens voting, we’ll figure out ways to stuff the ballot box in inner cities so that more people vote than are registered to vote in that district. We will figure out a way to steal you the election the same way we stole it for me. But if you go against me, you’re done.”
Malone later stated that “how any liberal Jew out there in Hollywood could support the President or Hillary Clinton at this point is beyond me,” and hoped that they realize that “the Democratic Party is the party against the Holy Land.”

No comments:

Popular Posts