Thursday, July 9, 2015

America, the Beautiful

I have picked up the vibe that even some millennial white conservative interviewers think it a bit weird (uncle Tom-ish) that I do not harbor at least a slight resentment against whites and America. The foundation of public school education is America sucks; having screwed over everyone from Native-Americans, to women, blacks, and every other minority.

As a black man in my sixties, yes, I have encountered racism. But for the most part, whites and America have been extremely good to me.

When I was a boy in the hood of Baltimore, several white politicians awarded me scholarships to pursue my dream of becoming a graphic artist. During and after college several so-called “evil white men” according to a NY Times article, employed me, treated me well, and furthered my career.

And yet, when I say I love my country and am proud to be an American, Leftists/Democrats look at me cross-eyed, accuse me of disloyalty to my race. I am supposed to be mad, feel resentful and victimized. Sorry, but I can't go there, embracing hate and a victim mindset.

Leftist/Democrat actress Janeane Garofalo said phenomenally successful proud American blacks Herman Cain and Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas must be suffering with Stockholm syndrome. Process that for a moment folks.

In typical Leftist arrogance, Garofalo who claims to be an advocate for black empowerment, dislikes and even persecutes self-motivated blacks who successfully achieved their American Dream. How dare they achieve success without her beloved big government lowered standards or providing special concessions due to race. Obviously, Ms. Garafalo has a problem with such “uppity blacks” who do not want or need her foul-smelling racist superiority shrouded in faux compassion. Wouldn't a true advocate for blacks celebrate the achievements of Herman Cain and Justice Thomas?





No comments:

Popular Posts