Thursday, July 9, 2015

Rick Perry to Hannity: Donald Trump said ALL MEXICANS were rapists and killers

Rick Perry told Hannity last night that Donald Trump painted with a broad brush and basically said ALL MEXICANS were rapists and killers, which is patently false. Hannity challenged him on that mischaracterization but Perry gave a non-answer, refusing to acknowledge that Trump was only referring to ‘some’ illegals.

Watch (the exchange happens near the beginning):




I’ve liked Rick Perry for a long time and believe he did a lot of good things for Texas, things that would be good for the country. But I am now seeing a side of him I do not like. It’s one thing to disagree with his comments in an honest way, but it’s another thing to completely mischaracterize them in order to bolster your own position. That’s something Democrats do all the time. I don’t like it then and I don’t like it now.




No comments:

Popular Posts