Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Leftists Use Black Lives Matter to Exploit Blacks, Again

Recently, my black brother shared an unfortunate incident. Years ago, police in two unmarked cars blocked his car. They jumped out pointing guns, demanding that he exit his car. My brother immediately raised his hands, but did not exit his car because he was frozen with fear. An officer pulled him out of his car onto the ground. My brother said, “Calm down! I am not resisting!”

After checking him out, the officers realized he was not their suspect. Rather than sending my brother on his way with an apology, the police framed him. My brother had an unopened six-pack of beer on the floor. An officer opened one of the beers and said, “You're under arrest for drunk driving.” The bogus charge did not stick and my brother was released hours later, angry, and with a bitter taste in his mouth.

Ironically, my brother's reason for telling me about the incident was to defend the police in the recent shooting and arrests covered 24/7 on CNN. He said the cops who framed him were a few bad apples which are everywhere in every profession. Amen to that. Jesus had 12 disciples and one was a bad apple. My brother made the point that he was not harmed because he submitted to the police's authority. He noted that the blacks in the videos shown on TV did not submit to the police.

My brother's point is correct. In each incident caught on video in which people are second-guessing officers’ behavior, bad outcomes could have been avoided had the persons simply respected authority and complied.
A friend of mine is a veteran Baltimore black cop. He told me that upon arriving at a scene, a cop must immediately take control of the situation. If not, the cop could end up dead – stabbed in the back by a weepy girlfriend or mom. The most hazardous part of a police officer's job is the routine traffic stop: 62 officers killed 2002 - 2011.

Democrats, CNN and other liberal bias media have an insidiously evil agenda to convince black America that Republicans, conservatives and police are out to get them. These Leftists would love to feature my brother's bad boy cops story 24/7, claiming the cops were unequivocally motivated by white racism.





No comments:

Popular Posts