Sunday, August 30, 2015

[VIDEO] Scott Walker Takes on Boehner for Calling Cruz ‘Jackass': ‘It’s Just Wrong’

During a Friday appearance on The Hugh Hewitt ShowScott Walker defended fellow Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz after Speaker of the House John Boehner called him “that jackass.”
“I think it’s just wrong,” Walker said. “…Even though I don’t know Senator Cruz as well as I know some of the governors, I’ve grown to like him and admire him quite a bit out on the campaign trail.”
“Does this rhetoric help at all in the party, when people are slamming each other left and right like this?” host Hugh Hewitt asked.
“No, it doesn’t at all,” Walker said. “Particularly at a time when so many Americans, rightfully so, are frustrated that we can’t get things done in Washington. I’m frustrated.”
Watch, via The Hugh Hewitt Show.

No comments:

Popular Posts