Monday, October 14, 2013

Rep. Brown Blames House for Shutdown: ‘Don’t Confuse Nobody With The Facts’

(CNSNews.com) -  “Let’s don’t confuse nobody with the facts,” Rep. Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) said during a congressional committee hearing where she made it clear that she blames the House for the government shutdown.
Rep. Brown made the comments during an Oct. 9 House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs hearing on the impact the shutdown is having on the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
“Let me be clear, I keep hearing the Senate, the Senate, I put the responsibility straight here with the House. We could pass a clean CR and you would not be sitting here,” Brown told Veterans Affairs Secretary Gen. Eric Shinseki.
“I don’t blame the Senate,” Brown continued, “I thank God for the Senate. The bad politics of this House - and at some point let’s don’t confuse nobody with the facts," she added.
Via: CNS News

Continue Reading.....

No comments:

Popular Posts