Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Schultz Challenges Hannity to Debate: ‘Let’s See If I’m the Knucklehead You Think I Am’

Could there be an Ed Schultz vs. Sean Hannity debate in our future? This week, MSNBC’s Schultz challenged Fox’s Hannity to an on-air showdown over comments he made about “treasonous” John Boehner’s efforts to keep the government shutdown in order to take away Americans’ health care.
Schultz played a clip from Hannity during his “Trenders” segment Monday in which the Fox host said, “Eddie Schultz is back… and he’s frothing at the mouth about treasonous John Boehner.” Hannity added on his show, “I wonder what Williams and Brokaw and Lauer think of this knucklehead,” name-dropping some of Schultz’s NBC News colleagues.
At the end of his piece, Schultz submitted his challenge to Hannity. “Sean, wherever you want to debate, you name the place, the time,” he said. “Come on. give me a chance, Sean. Let’s see if I’m the knucklehead that you think I am. Let’s have a debate, Hannity. Certainly you’re punching up, in my opinion.
Watch video below, via MSNBC:
Via: Mediaite.com
Continue Reading....

No comments:

Popular Posts