Tuesday, June 16, 2015

[VIDEO] Melissa Harris-Perry Presses Dolezal: ‘Are You a Con Artist?’

MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry, who previously wondered whether it was possible that Rachel Dolezal actually was black, straightforwardly asked the former Spokane NAACP head in a recent interview whether or not she was a con artist.
“Are a con artist?” Harris-Perry asks, in a preview of the interview posted on MSNBC.com.
“I don’t think so, you know?” Dolezal responded. “I don’t think that anything that I have done with regards to the movement, my work, my life, my identity– I mean it’s all been very thoughtful and careful.”
Dolezal enigmatically added that some of her decisions were made for “survival reasons,” and that when it came to protecting her kids, “I will never stand down on that.”

No comments:

Popular Posts