GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Tonight, Rush Limbaugh goes "On the Record." In a rare interview, Rush tells us President Obama likes scandals. Now our one-hour interview with Rush Limbaugh.
(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

VAN SUSTEREN: Talking about the scandals -- President Obama says the scandals are phony. Why do you think he says they're phony, because he believes it, or is there a strategy?

RUSH LIMBAUGH: No, there's a strategy. I've -- you know, I've -- I've been troubled by something with the Obama -- you know, I playfully call it the regime because I know it irritates them. And it is like a regime. And I've been troubled, I've been amazed.

Here is a man whose policies have done great damage to this country, policies have done great damage to the economy, have done great damage to the American culture, to the American psyche. I mean, there is a malaise. There's a -- there's a -- there's a sense of -- of -- of hopelessness and depression out there. And it's his policies that have done this.

And what has always amazed me is how he's not attached to any of it. He has an agenda. He's been implementing it. But the -- what I call the low-information voters, who voted for him and other Democrats, do not associate Obama's policies and agenda with the condition of the country, the economy or whatever. That's always befuddled me.

Via: Fox News

Continue Reading.....