Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Obama refuses to condemn Democratic sex scandals

DO WHAT I SAY, NOT WHAT I DO. "DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS"
White House spokesman Jay Carney Wednesday ducked, dodged and dived to escape questions about two top Democrats embroiled in sex scandals.
The simultaneous scandals have been caused by a Democratic candidate for New York mayor, Anthony Weiner, and the Democratic mayor of San Diego, Bob Filner. Their sexting and harassment of women have humiliated many Democrats, including those who have happily spent the last few years charging the GOP with waging a “war on women.”
Obama is flying into the Filner scandal because he has announced an Aug. 7 visit to a U.S. Marine Corps base outside San Diego, Calif.
“The president is traveling to Camp Pendleton which is not in San Diego, which is outside,” Carney said July Wednesday. “I don’t have anything on that.”
“He’s commander in chief. He doesn’t oversee municipalities. … I don’t have any comment on that,” he said.
Filner is facing accusations of sexual harassment from eight women, including city employees.
“He pulled my hand closer to him and he reached over to kiss me,” said Lisa Curtin, a city college administrator, about an episode in 2011 when Filner was a Democratic member of Congress. “I turned my head at that moment and on the side of my face, I got a very wet, saliva-filled kiss including feeling his tongue on my cheek.”
Asked about Weiner, who sent crudely sexual tests to women, Carney also evaded comment.
Via: CNS News

Continue Reading...

No comments:

Popular Posts