Sunday, August 30, 2015
Monday, August 10, 2015
Several left-wing groups have united in an “Astroturf” campaign to create a false impression of public support for the Iran deal at town hall meetings across the nation.
, are likely opponents of the Iran deal. The goal of the campaign is to create media attention, not to switch votes.
(D-WA) – Mon., Aug. 10, 2:30 p.m. – Wilsonville Public Library, 8200 Southwest Wilsonville Road, Wilsonville, OR 97070
– Mon., Aug. 10, 6:00 p.m. – Cannon County Courthouse, 200 West Main St., Woodbury, TN 37190 United States
– Mon., Aug. 10, 6:30 p.m. – Marvin Ridge High School, 2825 Crane Road, Waxhaw, NC 28173 United States
– Mon., Aug. 10, 7:00 p.m. – Council Chambers, 425 Hillside Avenue, Hillside, IL 60162 United States
– Tues., Aug. 11, 10:00 a.m. – Joe’s Grill, 306 Russell Street, Darlington, SC 29532 United States
– Tues., Aug. 11, 1:00 p.m. – Shawneetown City Hall, 330 North Lincoln Boulevard East, Shawneetown, IL 62984 -RSVP by phone at (618) 252-8271 United States
– Tues., Aug. 11, 5:30 p.m. – Fiesta Brava Mexican Restaurant, 100 Tanglewood Drive, Taylorsville, KY 40071 United States
– Tues., Aug. 11, 6:00 p.m. – Hampton-Illinois Branch Library, 2951 South Hampton Rd., Dallas, TX 75224 United States
– Wed., Aug. 12, 9:00 a.m. – Spring Street Post Office, 1310 Pennsylvania Ave, Brooklyn – Canarsie, NY 11239 United States
– Wed., Aug. 12, 10:30 a.m. – Location TBD
– Thurs., Aug. 13, 10:30 a.m. – District Office, 3550 SW 5th Street, Topeka, KS 66606 United States – RSVP by phone at (618) 288-7190
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) now has a website to tout his 2016 presidential campaign. Christie’s political operatives launche...
A sign hovering above a Huntington Beach saloon for the last six years, thanking veterans for protecting our freedom, has been ordered to b...
A lot happened during President Obama ‘s Iran presser today, but the moment getting the most attention is when CBS’ Major Garrett con...
After a month of trying, I still can't complete an application to join the D.C. Health Exchange. For a week, the Obamacare marketplace ...
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran will not allow American or Canadian inspectors working for the U.N. nuclear watchdog to visit its nuclear facil...
Agency announces $63 million for solar projects for farms The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is spending millions on green energy...
Neera Tanden, a former aide to both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, had this to say about the relationship of the two presidents: Cl...
With the high court’s latest ruling on same-sex marriages, some contend the decision could lead to increased gun rights, specifically nati...
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) estimated consumers would take an average of 28 minutes to sign up for Obamacare, accordi...
During his Wednesda y broadcast, MSNBC host Chris Matthews reiterated his insistence that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) both looks and acts like ...