Wednesday, June 24, 2015

[VIDEO] Giuliani: Obama Just Invited ISIS to Make Money Off Kidnapping Americans with Shift in Hostage Policy - 'ISIS Says We Just Made $5-6 Million'

NEIL CAVUTO, HOST: America`s hostage policy is about to change. Tomorrow, the White House is reportedly set to announced that it will no longer stop American families from paying ransoms to hostage takers.
That is something that America`s mayor, Rudy Giuliani, just told me he -- we shouldn`t be broadcasting to anyone, let alone the world.
(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)
RUDY GIULIANI (R), FORMER MAYOR OF NEW YORK: I handled kidnappings when I was assistant U.S. attorney, one very famous one.
So, I know what you go through with the family. And, of course, if it were my son or my daughter, I would want to pay the ransom. However, I have to point something out. We don`t have many kidnappings in the U.S. since the Lindbergh case, because we don`t pay ransom and because we do everything we can to catch the kidnapper.
And the death penalty used to exist for a long time for kidnapping. It still could if the Supreme Court would rule the right way. Mexico pays. That`s the rule in Mexico. You get paid for a kidnapping. They have thousands and thousands of kidnappings.
CAVUTO: Is that a government policy?
(CROSSTALK)
GIULIANI: That`s a government policy, hands off. Business -- you know that. Businesspeople get taken and they have got to pay $100,000, $200,000, $300,000.
Via: Fox News
Continue Reading....

No comments:

Popular Posts