Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Starbucks Irks 2nd Amendment Supporting Customers

APAnti-gun activists claim victory after liberal chain asks people not to bring guns into stores
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz’s decision to ask customers to no longer bring guns into his stores is causing a firestorm on social media, with many expressing their outrage and indicating they will no longer buy coffee at the popular chain.
A review of social media suggested Starbucks may lose customers as a result of its decision.
On the company’s Facebook page, hundreds of people said they would no longer frequent Starbucks.
Lynn Schneider wrote that she would now visit a local coffee house instead.
“Bye Bye Starbucks. I’ll support small business instead of your corporate dictatorship and take my money to the little locally owned coffee house where they know me by name,” she said in a Facebook post.
“Been an avid fan for years! I’m even a more avid fan of the constitution and the Second Amendment! I will no longer patronize your store! There will be hundreds of thousands right behind me!!!!” William S. Beck wrote.
Others said that they didn’t understand the company’s decision, considering criminals will not follow Starbuck’s new policy.
According to Kyle Hoffman, “Your refusal to allow law-abiding citizens to protect themselves has cost you my business along with many other people I know. Good luck getting criminals to follow your new policy.”
Richard Ney, who said he is a Starbucks Gold Card member and a veteran, is also taking his business elsewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Μay I simplу juѕt say what a rеlief to uncover
an іndividual ωhο tгuly understаnԁs ωhat
thеy'rе tаlκing about
oνer the internet. Υou actually underѕtand
hοω to bring а problеm to light and make it
important. Мorе ρeople must reаd this
аnd understanԁ this ѕide of your stоry.
I wаs surprіsed that yοu aren't more poрulaг given that уοu surelу have the gift.


My website - mitto 2 ()

Popular Posts